What is Vitamin D?
Vitamin D comes from the sun. We are dependent on the sun for our existence. It is transformed from D2 to D3 in the body to make it absorbable and usable. This product is D3 already and is highly absorbable. Getting sun is still very important but it is difficult for people living with the minimal sun in wintery areas or who need to boost their immune system right away. Vitamin D3 in this product is the biologically active and lichen-derived source just like we get from the sun.
Is this product vegan?
Yes, it is. For the highest quality D3, it should come from natural sources like this one which comes from lichens, a plant-based organism instead of the traditional lanolin or sheep hair used in other products. Some are simply synthetic and more challenging for the body and may have side effects.
- Sub-lingual tincture based with easy to use graduated dropper – highest absorbability – easy to administer, even for kids
- The vegetable glycerin is derived from Organic Mustard Seed
- It has Ormus Supercharged Minerals in the product making the D3 more bioavailable.
Why Take Vitamin D3?
- Supports over 350 processes as a cofactor in the body
- Necessary for bone-building – Supports the Skeleton System
- Helps lower neuropathy and Supports the Nervous System
- Boosts the Immune System
- Supports the Brain. We have vitamin D receptors and vitamin D helps with brain function and cognitive abilities
- Supports Normalizing Blood Pressure and Arterial Health
TIP – Bones Strength and Density:
D3 is good to take with K2 and Magnesium for the bones. For K2 I recommend Natto and for Magnesium, dark leafy greens. For the bones, make sure to get daily resistance training or exercise to keep bones strong.
The best way is to take it sublingually as a tincture since it is absorbed directly into the bloodstream and not burned up while traveling through the digestive tract.
- Hold under the tongue or swish for 30 seconds to optimize absorption.
TESTING FOR YOURSELF
I recommend testing your D3 with your regular bloodwork, especially if you live in extreme cold and Northern areas. Check your calcium and magnesium levels too since they work synergistically with vitamin D